We install and maintain computer and phone business networks - whether you need to connect 2 units or several - for voice telephone, FAX, and computers.
Some examples of our work include:
- Connecting peer to peer and Client / Server Windows networks
- Installing Print Servers to enable network Printing
- Troubleshooting and Repairing Failed Connections
- Installing and configuring Routers to enable Internet and Point to Point connections
- Connecting other devices to the network. These can include time clocks, security systems, production machinery, and similar items.
- Phone voice connections using either conventional or CAT 5 lines.
- Data and Voice integration
- Wired, Wireless, and combined Wired and Wireless LAN
- Wired and Wireless Point to Point links (LAN to LAN integration)
- Managed network switches that prioritize traffic assuring maximum benefit, line use, priority, port selectivity and transmission
- Fiber connections
We can integrate networks that are not in the same building if this is required. See Data Lines for more about this.
We install cables through most environments including the traditional office style and industrial / manufacturing style..